Inclusion and diversity is about creating inclusive environments and practices where employees can be themselves, are valued for their differences, and be supported to work at their best.
Learning programmes that support the creation of inclusive working environments cover the following areas:
- What is an inclusive culture and why this is important to the organisation
- Building an inclusive team
- Recruiting with a diversity mind-set
- The impact of unconscious bias
- The Equality Act 2010 and management responsibilities
- Actions and commitments to ongoing learning
Customisable inclusion and diversity programmes are available based on your organisation’s needs with the overall purpose of fostering inclusive and respectful work cultures.
Programmes range from 90 minutes to full day workshops depending on your bespoke requirements in a variety of delivery formats including virtual, face to face and in-house training.
Multiple dates and locations are available.
Pre and post training material will be sent in order to get the best from the training provided.
Contact us to find out more about Inclusion and Diversity learning programmes.