According to the CIPD mental health issues can affect one in four people at some point in their lives and have a significant impact on employee wellbeing.
Employers should promote good mental health and provide the necessary support for all mental health issues including anxiety or depression. The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly been challenging for many and therefore it has never been more important to support your employees with their wellbeing in the workplace.
Mental health awareness in the workplace
Sample learning elements as part of the mental health training we source include:
- Factors which affect our mental health
- Understanding of how Covid-19 has affected people
- Knowledge of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- Insight into some common mental health issues and spotting the symptoms
- How to have confident conversations to help support and signpost colleagues to appropriate help
- Resilience – putting into action in the workplace
Sessions can run virtually or as face to face training. The most cost effective means of delivery can be calculated depending on your needs and how many sessions you require.
Contact us to find out more about Mental Health Awareness Training.