Terms and conditions
The term ‘Optimus Learning Services Limited ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit N, The Maltings, Station Road, Herts, CM21 9JX. Our company registration number is 02622370 and the company is registered in England and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Optimus Sourcing Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Optimus Learning Services Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Optimus Learning Services Limited . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Privacy & Cookies
Optimus Learning Services limited is based at Unit N, the Maltings, Station Road, Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM21 9JX. We may process “personal data” and/or “special category data” (as defined in UK data protection legislation) as part of our administrative procedures. Data may be stored/processed in manual and/or electronic format. We may utilise cloud-based services for storage and administrative services . We consider privacy of personal information to be extremely important. All feasible security measures are in place. Data are kept whilst they are relevant to the reason for collection and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. Once no longer needed, all data are destroyed by secure means.
Data may be shared with third parties as part of our contracted services and/or if we are required by law to do so. We cannot accept any liability for any processing conducted by a third party outside our remit.
As part of our compliance, we have conducted a cookie audit on our website. Cookies are internet files used by the system to view websites and their content. We utilise analytical cookies to help us monitor and develop our site. None of the cookies we use are intrusive on your system. You are at liberty to turn off cookies through your browser but you should be aware that this may affect your viewing experience.
None of the above affects your rights under the legislation, in particular your right to access the data we hold on you. If you wish to request a copy of your data, please submit it in writing/email to the Company. You may request a copy of the personal information we may hold on you – this should be submitted in writing or email (details on the website). Please include enough information to enable us to identify you and search for appropriate data.
If you are dissatisfied with this policy, have queries about our data protection procedures or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact the company in the first instance. Thereafter you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF”