We’ve partnered with two award-winning Microsoft training providers to bring you an amazing deal on Microsoft training.
Save 50% on the cost of all Microsoft training booked in December.
This pricing applies to both classroom and virtual/remote training options.
If you aren’t near one of the UK training centres or wish to save money on travel and accommodation costs virtual training is the answer. Virtual training will ensure you receive award-winning Microsoft training remotely, from the comfort of your office or home.
Microsoft training subjects include:
- Exchange Service
- SQL Server
- System Center
- Windows Server
Save even more with Microsoft Training Credits
Make your training budget go even further with our specialist Microsoft Training Credits. Buy in December and use for 18 months.
See the volume discounts available for Microsoft Training
|No of days
|50 days and more
|Speak to us about unique pricing
Call 0845 519 7408 or email email@example.com
to take advantage of this limited offer.
If you are worried about losing your budget and have other training needs the perfect solution would to be to buy our generic Training Credits – you can use these for any training requirements that we source for you.
We are confident that the training providers we recommend will meet your training needs we offer a money back guarantee.
Popular Microsoft training subjects include:
- Enabling and Managing Office 365
- Administering an Office 365 SharePoint Online Environment
- Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Upgrading Your Skills to Windows Server 2016 MCSA
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Querying SQL Databases using T-SQL
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016
- Deploying an Exchange Hybrid Environment (Office 365)
If you are interested in obtaining Microsoft Certifications to take your IT skills and your career to the next level contact us and we’ll advise on what will be best for you. Call on 0845 519 7408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org