Training subjects that we’ve organised during February 2020 include:
- Self Awareness for Managers
- GDPR and Data Protection Awareness for 150 Housing Association employees
- Mental Health Awareness – in-house training for Pharmaceutical company
- Professional Scrum Master – in-house training and public workshops in Maidenhead, Copenhagen and India
- Presentation Skills – for managers of a European Shopping Centre company.
- Making the most of your time – a continuation of a larger programme for London based retail company.
- Excel training – custom modular sessions for global insurance brokers
- Agile Project Management – for payments company
- Microsoft Mobility and Devices Fundamentals – specialist Microsoft training for a IT Managed Service company in Wales.
- Value Stream Mapping – lean management technique for a global Manufacturing company based in Essex.
- Team Building for remote based managers – helping people recognise different cultures and working practices for team spread across Europe.
- CompTIA A+ Certification Bootcamp – for well known insurance company
- Unix Shell, RedHat Linux and Solaris 11 System Administration – for a recently created team within Payment Services company in London
This is just a selection of training organised this month. For a longer list of training subjects, see our “training subjects we source” page.
Asking us to source training is simple – call or email us with your training requirement, we will discuss and then start pulling together recommendations from our approved supplier list (currently over 1500 suppliers).
Call: 0845 519 7408 Email: email@example.com