Terms and conditions
The term ‘Optimus Learning Services Limited ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit N, The Maltings, Station Road, Herts, CM21 9JX. Our company registration number is 02622370 and the company is registered in England and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Optimus Sourcing Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Optimus Learning Services Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Optimus Learning Services Limited . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Collection of information
Optimus Learning Services is registered with the United Kingdom Data Protection Registrar and your personal data is held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation currently in force in England
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
We do not store any financial information once the payment has been processed.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Should your request for managed learning services require the exchange of any confidential information, we can provide the relevant legal agreements.
This is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the Optimus Learning Services website. The information we receive about you depends on what you do when you visit our website.
If you visit our site to browse or to read about the managed learning services we provide:
We collect and store; the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software that you use and your operating system; the date and time that you accessed our site; the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to different sections of our site and to help us develop the site and to make it more useful.
- enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
For more information on how to manage and delete cookies please visit the About Cookies website
Cookies we use
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html|
If you choose to identify yourself by sending an email via our contact page:
We will save your contact details in our ‘off-line’ systems to enable us to provide you with the information you requested.
We may store this information indefinitely and use it to contact you in the future.
We will not disclose all or part of your information to any third party.
Distribution of information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to data security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Privacy contact information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.