Apprenticeship greatness for your organisation
The Apprenticeship Levy will certainly have many strategic and operational challenges. However, we believe it is a real opportunity for organisations not only to invest more deeply in their people and develop their workforce for the future but also allow L&D to truely strengthen their reputation within their organisations.
Our Apprenticeship Levy service
We provide an end to end managed apprenticeship levy service to support you in maximising the value of your Apprenticeship Levy fund and developing your apprenticeship offering within your organisation.
Our strategic and operational support will relieve your organisation of the hassle of managing the Apprenticeship Levy process, leaving you free to lead this process forward and measure the successful outcomes of this new opportunity for your organisation.
Our 5 key steps to creating your apprenticeship offering
Our consultants will support you strategically with:
- Apprenticeship framework guidance
- Understanding the impact of the Levy on your business
- Developing an apprenticeship strategy – new apprenticeships, enhancing existing programme and progression route for existing employees into apprenticeships
- Assessing existing capability – Identifying where existing L&D/PQ spend can be converted
- Standards assessment – Mapping internal programmes to new standards
- Operating models e.g. single provider, multi-provider, reimbursement, employee provider
- Communication strategy – creating employee engagement and communication plans
- Strategy implementation – including learning needs analysis, identifying key stakeholders, operational implications
- Project management – providing dedicated project managers who would produce a launch plan with timelines of events and constant communication.
- Recruitment – management of consistent approach and process including advertising, 1st line screening to your company standards and setting up interviews.
The management of the Apprenticeship Levy is a time-consuming process. Your time is best used to measure the effectiveness of the Levy and focus on the L&D strategy within your organisation.
Our operational support is focused on the managing of processes and ensuring the right providers are selected for apprenticeship delivery including:
DAS – Digital Apprenticeship System
Your Levy payments will be collected monthly by HMRC through PAYE, alongside tax and National Insurance.
Our service includes the management of the funds within the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS), uploading of evidence logs and tracking of activity.
Ensuring that the apprenticeship providers that are selected are the best fit for your organisation is vital to the long-term success of any Apprenticeship programme. We will identify and select the right providers on your behalf. Our service includes:
- Sourcing quality-assured approved apprenticeship providers
- Price negotiation
- Continuous provider management throughout the apprenticeship period
- Choosing an assessment organisation
We will take on the practical end-to-end management of your apprenticeship programme:
- Ensuring the relevant information required to support managers and assessors to evidence workflow and achievements is communicated
- Overseeing the communication process between assessors and learners
- 1st line customer support and escalation
- Eligibility checks for every individual entering your apprenticeship programme
As with any learning and development programme there are elements of administration that are unavoidable and extremely time-consuming. These activities are crucial to the smooth running of your apprenticeship programme and we will take on all related administration level duties.
Could you do with some help?
Whether it’s strategic or operational support or perhaps both, we can support you with your Apprenticeship Levy needs to fully maximise your Apprenticeship Levy funding for your organisation.
Call 0845 519 7408 or email email@example.com to chat more.